Charming 3 Bedroom Colonial Arlington Forest - WALK TO BALLSTON METRO!!
FIRST TIME OPEN! 4/18, 2-5.This charming Arlington Forest colonial on a quiet tree-lined street, is just a short 10 minute walk to the Ballston Metro and Ballston Commons Shopping Center. This delightful home is graced with a side-screened porch, a kitchen with an open pass-thru to the dining room for nice counter & table space, and comfortable and convenient gas heat, hot water, and cooking. Beautiful double pane windows, a 25-year architectural shingle roof (2004), an attractive deck off the kitchen, and a fenced rear yard provide the comfort and amenities that make Arlington an enticing place to live. It’s just 2 blocks to Lubber Run Park for summer concerts, bike paths, and hiking trails. Community pool and tennis are also nearby.
- Listing Status: Sold
- Year Built: 1941
- Amenities: SHADES/BLINDS, W/W CARPETING, DRAPES/CU
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven/Rang
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Dining/kitchen: Kit-Breakfast Bar, Sep Dining Rm
- Exterior Features: Fenced-Rear, PORCH-SCREENED, SI
- FOR SALE: Y
- Heating: Central, FORCED AIR
- Lot Description: TREES/WOODED
- Parking Description: Asphalt Driveway, DRVWY/OFF S
- Waterfront: N